The executive team and Board of Leopardstown Park Hospital will work in partnership with staff and strive to provide a fair and equitable service of excellence for all its residents.
The Board strives to maintain the vision of Lady Power-Dunning for the care of disabled personnel who served in the British Armed Forces.
We will achieve this by:
- Having a quality focussed personalised patient driven health care of the highest standard for all our residents
- Recognising each member of staff has an essential role in providing personalised care and a comfortable and caring environment for our residents
- Undertaking to implement local and national strategies and policies, using evidence based practice in consultation with staff, for the benefit of our residents
- Working together to identify needs, and focus on solutions for positive change
- Empower staff through a commitment to continued professional development
- Ensuring effective communication, which will facilitate consultation and participation for all
- Liaise closely with H.S.E., public health services, acute hospitals and other agencies to improve and develop our service to residents
- Provide effective leadership, and having a committed and united professional staff who share a common purpose